Conditions of Sale seltcom
Conditions of Sale
The present conditions of sale, will govern the relationship between seltcom and the client, and replace any other term that appears in this or any other document unless specifically indicated otherwise in writing and by a counselor. seltcom Therefore, the present conditions of sale annul and exclude any other stipulation incorporated by the client, either in the order itself, either during any type of negotiation or ongoing commercial transaction established between seltcom. and the client, constituting the full understanding between seltcom. and the customer for the sale of the products of the first.
The descriptions that appear in the catalog, website or any other seltcom support are provided by the manufacturers of the respective products.
Seltcom is responsible for the obligations contained in the commercial offers made on its website, during its term, and for all the conditions of sale, billing and delivery of products that are expressly stated or not in the contract between seltcom. and the client.
- Seltcom will inform at all times of the price applicable to each product. The sale of the products will take out, in any case, for the price that appears on the website at the time of placing the order.
- The prices published on our website INCLUDE 21% VAT, which will be added to the shopping cart
3. Making Orders
- Seltcom. will deliver the orders according to the exact indications of the client and will not substitute one product for another unless be given specific instructions to do so, or unless the product has been replaced.
- Subject to stock availability, the customer can place orders in any quantity, large or small.
- Whenever the collection of a complete order is made, but due to various circumstances, the total amount of the purchase order is not in stock products included in the order, the amount corresponding to the price of the products that can not be supplied will be considered canceled and the corresponding amount will be re-entered into the customer's bank account or the account associated with the credit card used to pay for the order.
- It is not necessary to confirm orders placed by phone or whattsapp except when they have been made previously by telephone are collected in one of the "Collection Points" of seltcom, in which case the client must deliver in the counter a duly authorized written request. The products can only be removed at our "Pick-up Points" as long as the customer submits a copy of the order with the corresponding authorization.
- To facilitate the fast processing of orders, place the order in the units with indicated price (per unit, coil, box, etc.).
- Seltcom reserves the right to refuse access to the service, cancel any accounts and remove or modify any content in case the user fails to comply with current legislation, these Terms of Sale or any other applicable terms and conditions or policies.
- Deliveries will be made at the delivery address indicated on the order, by express transport (2-10 working days), by the means of transport and carrier chosen by seltcom. This term may vary depending on the type of product and destination. The customer also has the possibility to pick up their order at their corresponding "Pick-up Point".
- On-demand products have a longer delivery period, subject to the manufacturer's availability.
- The shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are included in the invoice under the concept "Portes". The shipping costs depend on the amount of the order and the channel used to make it:
- Portes Gratis for Spain peninsula, Balearic Islands and Portugal for orders over € 250 and a volumetric weight not exceeding 4 kg.
- The seller is exempt from any liability for damage to the products or delay in deliveries in the event that the buyer has chosen another means of transport or other carrier different from that established by seltcom. In such cases, the costs incurred by the shipment of the goods will be paid by the buyer directly to the carrier chosen by him, and the responsibility of the product by seltcom, will end with the delivery of the same to the carrier.
- In the event of refusal to take charge of the goods placed at your disposal under the agreed terms, the buyer must return the delivered goods to seltcom, without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than within 30 days. natural days. In addition, you must do so in the original packaging, including the corresponding manuals and original accessories if any.
In this case, the buyer will be responsible for the direct costs of returning the goods.
The buyer will be responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from their handling other than that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics or operation.
- In the event that an unscheduled order generates several deliveries, only the expense corresponding to the first shipment will be invoiced.
- When making the request for the order, it is assumed that the customer knows and accepts the general conditions of sale that appear in our catalog in force on the date of placing the order.
5. Inspection, Transit Delays and Non-Delivery
- THE CLIENT MUST INSPECT THE PRODUCTS as soon as possible within reasonable limits after delivery and, in case of observing any defect in the products or in case of any other incident related to the supply made, including incomplete, erroneous delivery and non-delivery of one or more products contained in the order, you must notify in the most detailed manner possible to seltcom, within a period not exceeding fifteen (15) days following the delivery, in which In this case, the provisions of clause 7 shall apply.
- If the client does not make such notification, it will be assumed definitively that the products are, in all aspects, in agreement with the contract and free from any defect that is evident in a reasonable examination, and consequently, shall be considered that the customer has accepted the products.
- THE CLIENT MUST REJECT THE PACKAGES THAT ARE DELIVERED DAMAGED.
- Except as provided in paragraphs 1 and 3 of this clause, under no circumstances shall seltcom have the obligation to compensate the customer for damages or for the lack of delivery or delay in the delivery of all or part of the products, whatever the reason, or for any consequential or other loss arising from the failure or delay in delivery.
The provisions in this section will not apply to the sale of consumer goods to consumers, that will be governed by the provisions of the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other laws complementary provisions and any other concordant provisions that may be applicable to it and, in particular, but without limitation, with regard to consumer rights relating to the conformity of the goods sold with the contract, its repair, replacement, price reduction and termination of the sales contract. What manifests without prejudice of the statement contained in clause 7 final, given that the company's professional activity is not directed to consumers end, but to entrepreneurs and professionals.
6. Transmission of Risk and Property
- The risk of loss or damage of the products will be transferred to the customer at the time of delivery, well to the same, well to the carrier chosen by him. On the contrary, the ownership of the products will not be transmitted to the client until all sums owed to seltcom by the client have been paid.
- Except when the payment is made in full cash, the entire price will not be considered paid until that the check or any other payment instrument provided by the customer has been presented or paid in accordance with its terms.
- The non-payment of the amounts owed in concept of price and expenses by the buyer, will lead to the resolution of the contract at the seller's request. The lack of delivery of the goods by the seller, will lead to the termination of the contract to Buyer's instances.
- Seltcom, after verification of that, guarantees the replacement, repair or payment at your choice of the products supplied that do not meet the conditions under which they were sold, in the 24 months after delivery.
- The acceptance by seltcom of the return of the material, will be conditioned to the products or pieces to which it is refer the return be returned to seltcom within that period properly packed to the address that seltcom has notified in writing to the client at the time of delivery.
- The process of returning products or parts under the warranty is subject to the same conditions and restrictions established in clause 13. Any product or part that is replaced by another shall be the property of seltcom at the time of your reception.
- For these purposes, seltcom declares that its professional activity is aimed at entrepreneurs or professionals and never at final consumers. Therefore, the catalog, website or any other promotional material developed by seltcom. it is understood directed exclusively to This group that, when placing the order, wants to obtain supplies for business and / or professional reasons, and never as a consumer.
8. Information about Products and Availability of Stock
- Unless stated otherwise, the electrical specifications represent safe operating limits. The dimensions and other physical characteristics are subject to the usual commercial tolerances. The client will be responsible for making sure that the The product you have purchased is the right one for your project or application. seltcom recommends that the customer verify the dimensions and others data published in this catalog together with the availability of future stock before incorporating the products into designs and any another application or critical purpose.
- The seltcom technical information service will be available to the client to advise on these and other related matters with the use of the products.
- The information that seltcom provides on its website related to each of its products, are the official information of the manufacturers of the same who are responsible for their authenticity and the possible damages that may arise from their inaccuracy or error.
- When the client intends to supply the products to any other person, the client will ensure that they do not Any warning, label, instruction, manual or any other information regarding the products or their use, while in their possession or under their control, and that they will be supplied with the products when cease to be in your possession or under your control.
- The conditions set forth in clause 7 ("Guarantee") reflect the maximum liability that seltcom will assume in relation to the products. The responsibility assumed by seltcom under these conditions will replace and exclude the rest of guarantees, conditions, terms and responsibilities relating to the quality or suitability of the products for any particular purpose, except those that, because they are legally imposed by law, can not be validly excluded.
- In no case shall it be understood that seltcom confers in favor of the clients any additional commercial guarantee to that described in the clause 7.
- The manufacturers of the products marketed by seltcom respond for their defects, lack of correspondence with the specifications or samples, as well as for any injuries or damages that may have caused.
Payments for the Products will be made in one of the following ways:
This form of payment has a surcharge of 3.4% with a minimum of 1 Euro and is completely safe for the client since seltcom. do not know the means of payment used, simply receive confirmation of it by PayPal to proceed with the shipment of the order
11. Country of Origin
Unless otherwise indicated, nothing in this catalog shall be taken as a representation of the source of origin, manufacturing or production of the products or any part thereof.
12. Returns and Handling Cost
- The client must always request a return number from seltcom, which must be included on the label of the package to be returned. Whatever the cause of the return, the product (s) must be sent in its original packaging and condition. The staff of seltcom will indicate to the client the procedure to follow for the processing of their return.
- In the case of return for withdrawal or error by the client, he must return the product (s) within thirty (30) days after receipt of the material. The costs of sending the return will be borne by the customer. During the return process, the customer is responsible for any loss or damage of the product (s).
- In the case of return for an error attributable to seltcom, the customer must return the / the product (s) within thirty (30) days after receipt of the material. Both the shipping costs of the defective product and the new replacement product will be borne by seltcom.
- In no case will returns of books, computer programs on any type of support or any other product capable of being copied or reproduced be accepted. Neither will returns of products supplied with production packaging, calibrated products or any other type of products that have been built or modified specifically to meet a customer requirement be accepted.
- Likewise, no returns of products belonging to the Extended Range will be accepted, meaning products that are not included in the website or in the seltcom printed catalog, but that have been ordered by the corresponding supplier by seltcom following express indications of the client.
- Article refunds will not be accepted upon request, once the order is confirmed, items on request can not be canceled or returned.
- The assignment of a return number does not imply the acceptance of it by seltcom. The acceptance is subject to the inspection of the material by the qualified personnel of seltcom, after receiving the package returned.
13. Cancellation of Orders
Total or partial cancellations of an order can only be accepted after a previous negotiation and after agreeing to compensation to seltcom. for all expenses incurred. In case of partial cancellation, seltcom reserves the right to invoice any difference in the sales price applicable to the quantity delivered at the time of cancellation.
14. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
The products offered for sale in this catalog are protected by the rules of intellectual and industrial property and have been subject to the corresponding patents, trademarks, registered designs, copyright, typography design and any other right belonging to any person . seltcom has, in its entirety, the copyright with respect to this catalog, and its total or partial reproduction is prohibited without the prior written consent of seltcom.
15. Force Majeure
Yes seltcom. was unable or impeded to execute any contract due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of seltcom or for its inability to provide the services, materials or items required for the execution of the contract except at a higher price, seltcom may, at its only criteria, delay the execution of the contract or cancel it in whole or in part.
Seltcom will not be held responsible for such delay, cancellation or inability to deliver any order. In particular, and although seltcom will use all reasonable efforts to deliver the orders by the established date, in no case will it be held responsible for delays, cancellations or incapacities to deliver said products.
16. Applicable law
The contracts concluded between seltcom and the client will be interpreted and governed by Spanish law.
17. Export Business
These conditions do not apply to export transactions, for which different sales conditions exist, clause 21.
In the event that the supplied products are exported directly by the client, he will be exclusively responsible for obtaining any necessary license and compliance with any export regulations in force in Spain and in the country to which they are exported. the merchandise is destined, without seltcom assumes any responsibility in the case of re-exportation by the client of our products to third parties in breach of the applicable law regarding export.
All materials supplied by seltcom may require prior authorization for export.
18. Data Protection
Seltcom, domiciled in Calle Jaime Ostos. nº 9, - 41400 Écija (Sevilla), is the owner of the database generated with the personal data provided by users and also those collected through the website seltcom.com owned, so that he can exercise the legitimate rights that correspond to him.
In accordance with current regulations on data protection, seltcom is committed to fulfillment of its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat them with confidentiality, and adopt, to these effects, the necessary measures to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account at all times of the state of technology.
The client accepts unequivocally that his personal data supplied at the time of subscription to seltcom are incorporated into an automated file whose ownership corresponds to seltcom, in order to keep you informed of new features, products, services and special offers related to seltcom and other companies of the Seltcom International Group, to which the same belongs The client also accepts unequivocally that any member of this Group can save and use their personal data in order to provide you services. In the event that the access of third parties to said data is relevant, in order to provide necessary services for the ordinary performance of its activities by seltcom, which will take place with strict compliance with the provisions of Article 12 of the Organic Law 15/99 on Data Protection.
19. Environmental Waste Management
In compliance with Royal Decree 106/2008, of 1 February, on batteries and accumulators and the environmental management of their waste, we inform them that the sale price of batteries, accumulators and batteries includes the cost of environmental management of their waste.
20. Conditions of sale for the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla:
- Expenses of IGIC (local tax) and Customs are not included in the total order, therefore, they will not appear on the invoice. These expenses must be paid to the carrier at the time of delivery of the order.
- Orders for delivery in the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla do not carry VAT. In case the amount is reflected in your order confirmation, it will not be included in the invoice.
- The delivery time is approximately one week. The terms reflected on the web are for orders with deliver
21. Conditions of sale for non-EU countries:
- Purchases made by individuals or legal entities resident in non-EU countries will be exempt from payment of the I.V.A.
- The prices indicated do not include import taxes, which will be paid at destination by the recipient of the merchandise.
- The recipient will be responsible for all importation costs and taxes generated at the destination customs, whether the goods are delivered to him or not.
- An attempt will be made to send the order in the shortest time possible, but the recipient must take into account the provisions of the country of destination for the importation of the requested items. , Seltcom has no responsibility over them. Neither shall be attributable to seltcom the effects produced by strikes, armed conflicts or other circumstances beyond its control. Seltcom will not be responsible for delays in customs clearance or if local authorities decide to confiscate any item contained in a shipment.
- The purchase system is subject to the legislation in force in Spain, therefore the sales operations will be understood to be made at Seltcom address, Jaime Ostos Street 9, 41400 , Écija (Spain)